It’s been three whole weeks since I started on my epic quest to deliver the one ring into the fiery pits of Mount Doom, in that time I have been fairly busy and not had an dedicated walking time but I have covered nearly 80miles already. You can see my progress in the header of my blog page which will change as frequently as I manage to get time to post on the blog!
Fortunately I’ve not come across any Black Riders as yet, though I have had some other stressors, mainly through work, but I have open questions about whether I’m doing all the right things on my fitness journey such as:
- Should I stay in a calorie deficit to help burn away more fat whilst trying to build muscles?
- Should I restrict myself to very few carbs (5%) or make it equal to protein intake (35% each)?
- Should I just do weights in the gym and keep my cardio to other activities such as walking and Kickboxing?
- Why does Windows 10 keep making albums from my pictures even after I tell it not to?
- Would Charlie Cox like to take part in a brain transplant with me?
Some of them I think I know the answers to, others I’m confused because the internet is such a busy place with such a difference of opinions everywhere. I should have learnt my lesson by now as reading internet forums was a major contributor to a huge bout of stress and anxiety earlier this year, but I still read the articles on respectable fitness sites.